The premier online giving marketplace, PowerPhilanthropy, is a unique resource designed to increase knowledge about the nonprofit sector and encourage charitable giving in central Ohio.
Each portrait features important facts about an organization's management, finances, and programs to help you tell your nonprofit's story.
- Showcase your nonprofit. Create awareness of your organization’s programs and impact.
- Expand your donor network. Connect and develop relationships with potential donors.
- Make and receive online gifts. Receive credit card gifts from supporters at any time and participate in giving day events.
- Build capacity. Implement a self-assessment plan, analyze strengths and challenges, and develop a board recruitment tool.
- Increase efficiency and knowledge. Streamline the grant application process and attend our Nonprofit Forum capacity-building workshops.
Interested in creating a portrait?
In anticipation of some updates to our system, we are not adding new portraits to PowerPhilanthropy at this time. Instead, nonprofits are encouraged to sign up for a Directory Listing. Learn more about Directory Listings HERE, or email us with your questions.
Access the Toolkit
The nonprofit toolkit includes PowerPhilanthropy portrait materials, as well as logos and additional resources.
Get in Touch
Contact us with your PowerPhilanthropy questions.