Core Support Grants
These grants provide multi-year support for administrative expenses, infrastructure costs, and programs. The most competitive applicants will demonstrate effectiveness, have a written strategic plan, and have an annual audit. Support is provided for up to three years. Grants will be made for organizations with a priority focus in one of the following areas:
|Health, Habitat, and Care||-|
|Deaf or Hard of Hearing||-|
|Vision Protection and Services for the Blind or Visually Impaired||-|
Grant Application Process
- Applications will next be accepted in 2021, approximately one month before the deadline.
- When applications are being accepted, a link will be available on this page.
- Applications must be submitted by the first Friday of March.
- Applying organizations with a minimum of three years of operations as a 501(c)(3) will be most competitive. Newly established organizations will not be considered.
- Primary service area is Franklin County.
- All applicants will be expected to provide annual audits for the past three years, if available, as attachments to the online application; please refer to the Foundation’s Audit Requirement and Exemption Request Form.
- Organizations with a strategic plan included with the application will be given priority.
- Colleges, universities, hospitals, government entities, or public/private schools are not eligible to apply.
- Grants are awarded for up to three consecutive years. Payments in years two and three are contingent upon a progress report being submitted.
For questions, contact Emily Savors.
For technical assistance, contact Melissa McCool.